At ECU Health Wellness Centers, we remain committed to creating a safe environment for our members and guests. Starting March 7, 2022, our COVID safety practices have changed to include masks recommended, but not required for members and guests.
Our COVID safety measures include:
- Masks are recommended for Wellness Center Members and Guests, especially those who are not fully vaccinated, are at risk of serious illness, or have a weakened immune system.
- Masks continue to be required for Patients and Visitors to Clinical areas.
Screening: Members and guests should self-screen before entry. Please DO NOT ENTER if you:
- Tested positive for COVID in past 14 days or waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Had any COVID symptoms in past 48 hours.
- Scan in and out to allow real time monitoring of capacity.
- View capacity on the App to plan your visit for less busy times.
- Capacity is limited in group classes and programs to allow for social distancing.
- Maintain distance from non-household members. Skip a piece of equipment, wait your turn and space out in classes and locker rooms.
Other Safety Practices:
- Wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Clean equipment before and after use. Gym wipes are provided.
- Bring your own towel, linens are not provided.
Thank you for your partnership to keep our Wellness Centers a safe place. Happy Starts With Healthy!